Returning and Exchanging
How do I exchange a product
Unfortunately you can not exchange a product. When you want to exchange the product, please return your product and order a new one.
How do I return a product
Within 30 days you can return your product.
1. When you want to return a product, please send an email to <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
2. Tell us which items you want to return, your name and your order number.
3. Within a few days you will receive a return mailing label you have to put on your package. Be aware, postage is not provided on the return mailing letter. You have to pay this yourself. Furthermore you will receive a return authorization slip. This slip must be included inside the return package alongside the items.
4. As soon as we received and checked your return we will refund your money.
5. We will send you a notification by email when we receive your return and when we have processed it.
6. Please allow up to 14 days for your return to be processed.
7. Ukje can´t guarantee refunds for parcels that are returned without the return mailing label and return authorization slip.
Statutory right of withdrawal
The buyer has the statutory right to withdraw from the agreement and to return the ordered product during a trial period of 30 days after having received the product, without having to state a reason for the withdrawal (the statutory right of withdrawal).
The statutory right of withdrawal only applies in the case that the product and its original packaging can be returned in the same state as when received. The buyer is only allowed to unpack and/or to use the ordered product as far as is needed to be able to determine whether he/she wants to keep the product. The right of withdrawal does not apply to customized products. The buyer has to return the product as mentioned in ´how to return the product´.
Please note that: in case the product was delivered in a damaged or incomplete state, the buyer has the obligation to inform Ukje Support Team thereof and await further instructions (see art. 6.2. and 6.3).
The buyer is responsible for the return shipment of the product and bears all the risks related to the return shipment. Ukje advises the buyer to return a product by insured shipment and in a sealed packaging. In case an insured return shipment goes missing, gets damaged or in case the reception of a returned shipment is denied (for example, in case no valid signature can be shown by the carrier), the buyer then has the option to hold the carrier liable. The buyer, as the sender of the return shipment, must start the complaint procedure for any issue that may occur with the return shipment. The buyer must keep the (official, digital) receipt of his/her return shipment that contains the tracking information.
The shipment costs of a return shipment within the trial period are borne by the buyer.
In case all the conditions applicable to the statutory right of withdrawal are met, Ukje will credit the buyer within 14 days after receiving the return shipment (no credit applies for costs of the return shipment). Any credit due as a result of a returned product, will be credited to the account that the buyer used to pay the original order.
To meet the cancellation deadline, the buyer must send a statement concerning his/her exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
To exercise the statutory right to cancel the buyer must inform Ukje by contacting Support Team in one of the following ways:
- by regular mail:
- by e-mail: email@example.com
- by using the contact form on our website
The buyer can use the cancellation form below (the buyer may use this form but is not obliged to do so).
I/we (*) hereby give notice that I/we (*) withdraw from my/our (*) contract of sale of the following goods (*):
ordered on (*)/
received on (*)
name of customer(s)
address of customer(s)
signature of customer (s)
(only if this form is notified on paper),
(*) Delete as appropriate